23.5.08

a salmon pink lamp

i went to the glass supplier, the one i hardly go. my last visit to this shop could be a few months ago. but as soon as the shopgirl found me, she asked me " are you still looking for this glass ?" she showed me a sheet of white glass with feathers pattern on it. (that's how i see it)
i asked about it last time, then the shop told me that they do not deal with it anymore.
since then, i could not find this type of glass anywhere around here.
oh yes, it was great to find it again. how nice of them to remember me and my request!

also i found and bought a sheet of glass with very subtle salmon pink color. and made this cylinder shape lamp with stripes, again.
likely color combination from me.

studio mates showed up. we planed to grow vegetables in our garden.
yo-ho!

2 comments:

ola said...

i like the shades on the wall; happy to you plan to do something in that wonderfully wild garden; choose well the vegetables; i can imagine how happy you are about the company

mika said...

we set up the date to plant our vegetable seeds and baby plants.
i already can not wait to eat them.