30.9.08

strange thing


it has been such a nice weather. trees are so beautiful at our studio yard.
i got a cold, but in this weather, i feel still O.K.

a few days ago, i had such a funny experience at this office.
as you may know, my name is a very typical japanese girls name, but it's a name for boys in finland. strange thing is that my japanese family name can be finnish, too.
very often finnish get confused by my name.
such as.....
-when i showed up for the Dr appointment, Dr told me " it is not your turn" ( cos he was expecting a boy-mika)
-booked tickets comes with Mr.

and so on.

but the other day at this office, it was the strangest one. i was asked " is your mother or father finnish? mika is a finnish name!"

that was the strangest one ever.

i do look so asian....
hei, if my mon/dad was a finnish, they would not give a boy name to a girl.

i guess KUMA YA is a good way to give an idea for people that the artist is not a finnish... maybe.

No comments: