12.4.08

good things and bad things


it has been overcast weather this week; caused my mood swing.

feeling up and down.

even not receiving emails made me feel down.


well, but there are things that made me feel happy, too.

yesterday, i had a fisrt-time visitor to my studio!
a friend H came to visit me.
H and i have been friends for over 10 years, wow!!
we started to live in canada around same time, and we lived in the same town, went to the same school and took the same course for a while.

oh, yes, she was the first person who told my name spells the same and read the same as finnish typical boy's name. ( my name is a typial japanese girl's name though. )

our life styles have changed a lot as compared with the time we met in canada.
our common language, too..?
after knwoing each other for over 10 years, we spoke english for all our past years together. but yesterday, we spoke in finnish. WOW!!
thanks for visiting me, H!


i made an another panel for our window.
today, finally sun came out.
i love it!

2 comments:

ola said...

how nice that you remember me to visit you...

mika said...

hei, ola.
thanks for your comment!
i was thinking about you.
have your family came back?
i DO hope to see you around!
stay in touh.