27.3.08

a craft shop in tammisaari







lastweek, on the way to V's mother's cottage, we stopped by at tammisaari where my works are sold in the craft shop.

tammisaari is a cozy small town with cute and old wooden houses and the beautiful bay.
most peopel in this town speak swedish. that maybe the reason that being in this town makes me feel that i am traveling somewhere abroad.

since tammisaari is one of my favorate place in finland, i always wanted to have a reason to go there frequently. so i am very happy that my works are there in the craft shop.
i remember that the sale contract papser that the shop gave me was only written in swedish. yes, there was not even finnish!! and the salesperson casualy asked me "do you know swedish?" it was really sensatiolan thing for me, because i do not have at all " able to speak swedish" kind of look.

the shop holds many lovely craftsman works ( includes mine!)
when you visit tammisaari, please drop by!

the craft shop info
address: gustav wasas gata 6



No comments: